Return & Refund Policy
We are happy to help. Not 100% satisfied with your item? We will make it right. To exchange or return an item, here is what you need to know:
- Return must be logged within 7 days of the item being delivered.
- Package your products safely and securely for protection during transit.
- Clearly mark your return reference number on the outside of the parcel.
- Include all accessories and parts that were sold with the product.
- The item is in a re-sellable condition.
- The item being returned qualifies for return.
- The item is in its original packaging, with labels attached.
You can return an unwanted product to us at no charge, provided:
- It is undamaged and unused, with the original labels and stickers still attached.
- It is not missing any accessories or parts.
- You log a return on the Website within 7 days of delivery to you or collection by you of the unwanted product. After 7 days, you can only return a product if it is defective; and
- It is not one of the products listed below
Not what you ordered?
If we accidentally deliver the wrong product to you, or if the product is not as described on the Website, please notify us and we will collect the product from you at no charge. If the product is missing any accessories or parts, you will need to follow the process set out in section below. Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice deliver the correct product to you as soon as possible (if the correct product is available); or provide you a voucher with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
Damaged items on delivery
Should a product be damaged or missing any parts or accessories at the time of delivery/collection, please notify us within 7 days of such delivery / collection by logging a return on the Website.
The product can then be returned to Tololi Office in Cape Town. Once our sales team have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice; replace the product immediately if item is in stock (If not, a replacement will be ordered) or award a Tololi voucher with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference).
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances. Please refer to our FAQs for some examples.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from electrical surges or sea air corrosion;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
- where the specifications of a product, although accurately described on the Website and generally fit for its intended purpose, do not suit you; and
- in relation to Unboxed Deals or used products, signs of handling and/or repackaging.
Charges and refunds
If you return a defective product to us, but you fail to return all of the accessories and parts that were sold with that product, we are entitled to (subject to applicable law) refuse the return, or only to replace the item that you did return; or to estimate the value of the missing accessories and parts and to credit or refund you in respect of the returned item only.
If you return a product that does not comply with this Policy, you may be liable to reimburse Tololi for the cost of collecting the product from you and the cost of having the product returned to you.
Please note that we only refund to the payment method that you originally used.